Warranty & Return Policy
Our gaming gears are meticulously crafted to serve every ultimate gamer (that's you!).
Our chairs are certified and tested for safety and durability based on industry standards.
What is the effective date of warranty?
This warranty shall be effective for purchases of LAGOM Gear products as of the date of delivery.
What is the coverage of warranty?
All our customers enjoy a 3-year limited hardware warranty on parts and lifetime warranty on frames:
- Incomplete set of parts on delivery
- Any defect(s) of parts during delivery
- Significant defect(s) of mechanical part(s) such as hydraulics, recline mechanism, and tilt mechanism
What our warranties do not cover?
LAGOM Gear’s warranty commitments do not cover claims resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
- Wear and tear associated with normal use, or due to the aging of materials
- Minor deviations of the products from images posted in the stores or due to naturally occurring variations in the materials used (such as marks, scars or wrinkles) or manual assembly of products
- Cosmetic damages, such as cuts, scratches, nicks, dents or damages caused by accident, abuse, negligence, misuse, fire or water damage, pets, or other acts of nature or external causes beyond our control
- Physical damage(s) on any parts of the chair and desks such as nylon / metal base, wheels, armrests (except for upon arrival)
- Changes in surface finishes, such as colour fastness, due to aging or exposure to light
- Exposure to extreme environmental conditions (such as environments with high heat, high humidity, high salinity or pollutant gases) or improper storage
- Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, unauthorised repair or failure to follow the recommended aftercare instructions
- Any foreign objects abrading fabric or materials over time
- Any other cause(s) which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship
- Any counterfeit products; that is, products that LAGOM Gear, at its sole discretion, determines were not manufactured by LAGOM Gear
- Expenses for return delivery for inspection and replacement
Do read up our FAQ page and follow the Aftercare Guide and Assembly Guide to avoid voiding this Warranty. These instructions were included in your Product packaging and are available online too.
In addition, LAGOM Gear reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/ or used in contravention of the laws of any country.
LAGOM Gear retains the exclusive right to repair or replace (with a new or newly-overhauled replacement product) the product or offer a full refund of the purchase price at its sole discretion. SUCH REMEDY SHALL BE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY.
How to make a warranty claim?
In the event that warranty repair or replacement is necessary, you will need to submit your warranty service claims by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of noticing the defect.
You will be required to provide proof of purchase (official receipt or invoice, and a clear picture of the alleged defect) in order to validate your warranty claim. We may assume that you have abandoned your claim or that it is invalid if you refuse or fail to submit the proof of purchase and defect as required. To the extent permitted under the laws, LAGOM Gear reserves the right to refuse any warranty claims if it has reason(s) to believe that the claim is fraudulent or made in bad faith.
- For new unit(s), please submit your warranty service claim before assembly. Once assembly is done, warranty will not be covered for physical damage(s).
- Any part(s) repaired or replaced will be covered for the remaining warranty period. We may need you to ship back the faulty part(s) to us. If so, we will arrange to pick up the defective part(s) from you at your own cost.
- Should you require us to repair or replace an item that is out of warranty, you will pay for all the costs of repair and replacement. Examples of these costs include handling, transport, packaging and shipment charges and customs duty.
- In order to determine if parts / frames are covered under warranty, please contact us at email@example.com alongside proof of purchase and evidence such as photographs of the faulty part / frame. In some circumstances the item(s) will need to be returned for inspection before we can deem the item(s) to be covered under warranty.
- Customers claiming warranty for repair / replacement will be required to pay return postage costs.
LAGOM Gear reserves the right to request the damaged / defective product to be returned prior to allocating a solution. Customers are responsible for shipping costs to ship back the defective item for repair / replacement. Once the item is repaired / replaced, LAGOM Gear will ship the item back to the customer and shipping method will be at LAGOM Gear’s discretion. LAGOM Gear reserves the rights to ship according to what it deems the most efficient standard method of shipping.
How to return the product?
- Any damage or discrepancy must be reported to LAGOM Gear within 3 days after receiving the order. If your product needs to be returned within the warranty period, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance and instructions to ensure proper handling. LAGOM Gear will not accept returns without prior approval.
- It’s alright to change your mind, we understand. If you’re not totally satisfied (though highly unlikely) with your LAGOM Gear purchase, and your item is unused and in its original condition; you can return the unassembled item in their original packaging within 30 days of purchase, together with your proof of purchase, for a full refund. Refunds will be made in the same form of payment originally used to make the purchase.
- The goods must be returned during business hours, carriage paid, in perfect condition in their original packaging, with the Returns Note enclosed.
- If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty/ damaged, please contact us at email@example.com to advise when the item is packaged up and ready for collection.
- If goods are returned due to a fault on the item, this will be tested and if faulty, a replacement will be issued. If no fault is found, the item will be returned back to you.
- Please note that if you wish to exchange an item, you will need to return the original item for a full refund, then place a new order (which will include delivery costs again).
This Warranty is valid only for chairs that you bought through authorised channels (Products). Our authorised channel is our online store at www.lagomgear.com (the Store). Regretfully, we can't determine the authenticity or original condition of products sold through unauthorised channels. Hence, we can't provide warranty service for those products.
Limitation on transferability of warranties
This Warranty applies to the original purchaser only. All subsequent owners of the LAGOM Gear Product acquire it "as is". LAGOM Gear should be notified for any transfer of ownership and warranty for the warranty to be effective. Any attempt to transfer any warranty in violation of this paragraph will void the warranty.
If you have questions about the transferability of your warranty, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limitations of our liability to you
WE ARE RESPONSIBLE ONLY FOR THE ACTUAL AND DIRECT DAMAGES YOU SUCCESSFULLY PROVE IN COURT TO HAVE RESULTED FROM YOUR PURCHASE OF THE PRODUCTS. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY TOWARDS YOU EXCEED THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS.
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for :
- death or personal injury resulting from negligence; or
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentations.